Posts tagged jay-z
Ma$e, who is prepping his upcoming album, Now We Even, says he has five Rap acts on his Mount Rushmore.
Here are some key quotes from the interview:
A pugnacious Bed-Stuy rapper who already took on Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar in rhymes last year took a new swipe at Brooklyn star Jay Z on Friday.
1. Reasonable Doubt (Classic)
2. The Blueprint (Classic)
3. The Black Album (Classic)
4. Vol. 2 (Classic)
5. American Gangster (4 1/2, cohesive)
6. Magna Carta (Fuckwit, Tom Ford, Oceans, Beach, On the Run, Grail)
7. Vol. 1 (Sunshine kills this album…fuck… Streets, Where I’m from, You Must Love Me…)
8. BP3 (Sorry critics, it’s good. Empire (Gave Frank a run for his money))
9. Dynasty (Intro alone…)
10. Vol. 3 (Pimp C verse alone… oh, So Ghetto)
11. BP2 (Too many songs. Fucking Guru and Hip Hop, ha)
12. Kingdom Come (First game back, don’t shoot me)
Read what Hova has to say below
Chris Brown thinks that the public is giving him a bad rap.
The 24-year-old singer spoke about his reputation in the October issue of Jet magazine, wondering why the public has a harder time letting go of his past indiscretions than those of other musicians.
if not, good to see they can atleast take a pic together
salute. i’m trying to get there