There is no controversy when we talk about improving our immune system and link it to eating well, having a good night of sleep, and washing our hands frequently. These are steps that you can always do if you wish for a stronger immune system. According to researchers, these steps can help the body to fight off infections. But, did you know that there are other ways of increasing your body’s defense mechanism? Because of the moment we are living right now, we all, some more than others, need to boost our immunity and prevent health issues that could weaken our bodies, leaving us susceptible to bigger issues, as is the case with the novel virus. So, in today’s video, you will see 7 fail-proof tips to improve your immune system:
1. Use natural seasonings Garlic, onions, ginger, turmeric, and cayenne pepper are powerful, natural seasonings that can also be used as natural medicines.
2. Drink green tea We have talked about the benefits of green tea for our health. It is rich in polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidants that help us fight off infections.
3. Have a good night’s sleep Around here, we are always talking about how a good night of rest can help your immune system to get stronger.
4. No stress Did you know that stress can affect your health? The brain and the immune system are in constant communication.
5. Keep yourself warm Did you know that viruses are more infectious in temperatures below 98.6 F?
6. Hydrate Drinking water and keeping yourself hydrated helps the body to naturally eliminate toxins and other bacteria that may cause diseases.
7. Use essential oils Lemon essential oil has some powerful antibacterial properties and has been shown to stimulate white blood cell production, which is responsible for fighting infections.
Very interesting, right? How many of these steps do you do daily? Follow these 7 steps if you wish for more health and to strengthen your immunity and your body.