New 2017 – 1080P – 432 Hz – HD – High Quality – Hip-Hop –
Best Diss Tracks / Best Diss Records / Best Disses / Best Diss Songs.
Nothing says rap better than a good feud!
What’s beef? Is it when your mom ain’t safe up in the street? Or is it actually the fifth element of hip-hop? Dating all of the way back to when Big Bank Hank of the Sugar Hill Gang borrowed Grandmaster Caz’s rhyme book and used his lyrics without credit on “Rapper’s Delight,” MCs have been feuding on and off wax for years.
Hip-hop is a culture built around machismo and bravado, so backing down or losing a battle could be detrimental to an artist’s career. One slip-up and you could find yourself with a one-way ticket to obscurity. Certain MCs have built entire careers around beefing with other artists, while others have had their careers d*stroyed with just a couple lines. But what once began as two rappers simply battling over skill has turned into big business, with parody music videos, elaborate stage shows and entire albums dedicated to the coveted battle.
The ante is constantly being upped to keep the fans entertained, so lines will be crossed while artists strive to find unique and creative ways to slander their opponents. Mothers, women and children have all been involved, and in the YouTube era, a rapper just might show up to your house with a camera crew looking for a br*wl
Drake’s Back To Back is the greatest battle record of all time. But let’s take a look at the diss songs that were overshadowed by Drakes Meek Mill diss. Let’s take a journey to the past and let’s take a look at the historic beefs that occurred. What was the biggest beef of all time? Who battled who? Which Diss Songs were relevant?
So with beef always in season, Hip-Hop Universe has compiled The 50 Best Hip-Hop Diss Songs for your consumption. Vegetarians beware.
Become a Patron for recommendations and song downloads: https://patreon.com/hiphopuniverse
2nd Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyU…
The Best Diss Songs Of All Time:
50. Capone-N-Norega – La. La.
49. JAY Z – Super *gly
48. NaS – H To The H*mo
47. Tim Dog – B*tch With A Perm
46. Cypress Hill – No Rest For The Wicked
45. 50 Cent – Back Down
44. Tha Dogg Pound – What Would U Do
43. BG Knocc Out & Gangsta Dresta – D.P.G K*lla
42. DMX – Get At Me Dog
41. MC Lyte – 10% Dis
40. Comptons Most Wanted – Def Wish
39. Masta Ace – Acknowledge
38. Kurupt – Callin’ Out Names
37. Snoop Dogg – Pimp Slapp’d
36. Westside Connection – Westside Sl*ughterhouse
35. EMINEM – Nail In The C*ffin
34. LL Cool J – The R*pper Strikes Back
33. NaS – Don’t Body Yourself
32. Eazy-E – It’s On
31. Westside Connection – King Of The Hill
30. N.W.A. – Real N*ggaz
29. Lauryn Hill – Lost Ones
28. BDP – South Bronx
27. MC Shan – K*ll That Noise
26. Eazy-E – Wut Would You Do
25. EMINEM – The Sauce
24. Mobb Deep – Drop A Gem On ‘Em
23. LL Cool J – Jack The R*pper
22. Kool Moe Dee – Let’s Go
21. 2Pac & The Outlawz – B*mb First
20. DJ Quik – Dollaz + Sense
19. Tim Dog – F*ck Compton
18. Canibus – R*p The Jacker
17. LL Cool J – To Da Break A Dawn
16. Kool Moe Dee – D*ath Blow
15. Canibus – Dr. C PHD
14. Dr. Dre – F*ckin’ Wit Dre Day
13. The Notorious B.I.G. – Kick In The Door
12. Canibus – Curriculum 101
11. 2Pac – Against All Odds
10. Jadakiss – Checkmate
9. Common – The B*tch In Yoo
8. BDP – The Bridge Is Over
7. JAY Z – Takeover
6. NaS – Ether
5. Ice Cube – No Vaseline
4. Eazy-E – Real Muthaphukkin G’s
3. Canibus – Second Round K.0.
2. The Notorious B.I.G. – Long Kiss Goodnight
1. 2Pac & The Outlawz – Hit ‘Em Up